- Experience a truly integrated OMS, including mobile, whether probation, prison, EHR or parole; one offender, one record, forever.
- Benefit from “instant” alerts, automatic sentence re-calc, full PREA integration, notice of offender arrests, integrated case plan, ad seg monitoring, etc.
- Leverage visual timelines, dashboards, graphics, notices & alerts, geospatial tracking, prison & community maps, and more.
Featured eOMIS® productsView all products arrow_right_alt
The eOMIS® Inmate Management component supports prison operations, increases safety, reduces staff workload, improves efficiency, and delivers functionality for all aspects of inmate management, from intake to discharge.
Electronic Health Record
The eOMIS® “Corrections Centric” EHR uses technological efficiencies and full integration to improve the delivery of health, dental and behavioral services, mitigate risks, while reducing costs.
The eOMIS® Community Supervision component provides complete case management from sentencing, to R&N assessment, to case planning, to chronos, to financials, to integrated mobile apps for staff and offenders.
Innovation and technical leadership
With geospatial analysis, InTouch Mobility, data analytics, and dashboards, Marquis’ eOMIS® Offender Management Software solution is at the leading edge of innovative technical leadership.Learn about our services arrow_right_alt
Building strong partners
Providing state and local government with proven Offender Management Software.
Alabama Department of Corrections
Arizona Department of Corrections, Rehabilitation and Reentry
Arkansas Department of Corrections
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
Colorado Department of Corrections
Florida Department of Corrections
Idaho Department of Correction
Kentucky Department of Corrections
Oklahoma Department of Corrections
Wyoming Department of Corrections
For more than 5 years, Corizon Health has partnered with Marquis in optimizing the EHR to enhance our implementation process, incorporating our COR processes to deliver effective evidence-based healthcare. Their technology team is consistently engaged with Corizon Health and our customers as we develop enhancements to support our customer’s mission and deliver information that transforms processes and improves patient care.
The Marquis Difference
Market leader in statewide offender management solutions.About the company arrow_right_alt
- Understanding our customer needs and delivering the best possible solutions.
- Providing and implementing premier, technically advanced, and fully functional COTS solutions.
- Committed to friendly, customer-focused, and dependable service.